Bulgur wheat is quick and easy to cook as it has been parboiled and cracked into smaller bits.
HOW TO USE
- Serve as an alternative to rice, potatoes or pasta with roasted vegetables, a salad or as a side dish.
- Use to make a cold salad or a base for tabbouleh.
- No soaking required. – Place 1 part Bulgur wheat sun-dried tomato and herbs in 2 parts of water. Bring to a boil and simmer without a lid for about 10 min or until tender. Most of the water would be absorbed by this time.
- In a convenient re-sealable ziplock pouch for easy storage.
- Specially produced for Woolies
- Gluten, wheat
- Made in a factory which uses tree nuts and peanuts.