These chrysanthemums can be used in an arrangement to highlight your roses or other colourful flowers. It can also be used individually to break up a long table instead of one large arrangement.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Remove the leaves that will be below the waterline.
- Cut or trim 3-5cm off the stems diagonally with a clean, sharp knife.
- Place the chrysanthemums in a clean vase with 1 L clean water, mixed with flower food.
- Regularly top the vase up with water.
- Do not place in a draught or in full sun.
- Colours of Blooms may vary across regions
- Vase not included