This Lily and Snap bouquet has St Joseph Lilies combined with seasonal, plump snap dragons, lace flower and lush greenery. Fresh and green, with splashes of cool whites and pastels, this perfect summer combo is long lasting and classic.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place into a medium sized container with 1L water as soon as possible.
- Cut 2cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/scissors
- Remove all leaves that are under the water line. Add flower food.
- Monitor water level, and top up as required.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight
- Vase not included
- Variations in colour may occur according to region.
- Love your roses? Take a look at Caring for your cut roses